Ok, this may seem like a weird DoIt AndHow entry, but if you have to move or need to get your turtle to a different location. Here’s how to do it.
- Turtles — the easiest pet to transport — can be mailed overnight. Pack them in well-cushioned Styrofoam boxes with air holes and lined with soft grass or leaves. The box should not be so tight that the turtle cannot extend its legs or head. Write “FRAGILE. LIVE ANIMAL” and “THIS SIDE UP” on the box. Keep the surroundings moist, but not wet, by dampening a cloth and placing it inside the container.
Here’s how to move the other stuff in your life: from Atlas
- How To Move Your Pets
- How To Move Your Aquarium
- How To Move House Plants
- How To Hold A Moving Sale
- How To Pack For Your Move
- How To Move Your Antiques and Collectibles
- How To Move Electronics
- How To Plan For Non-Allowables
- How To Make A Smooth Apartment Move
- How To Stretch Your Moving Budget
- How To Deduct Moving Expenses From Your Taxes