- 6 oz. chocolate, melted
- 1 3.9oz Instant Vanilla Pudding
- ¾ cup milk, cold
- 1/2 cup Pinnacle Cake Vodka
- 1/3 cup Godiva White Chocolate Liqueur
- 8oz Cool Whip
- 1 tablespoon nonpareil sprinkles
To make chocolate shells:
1. Melt chocolate. Using a small paint brush, cover the walls of form* and chill for 5 minutes. Remove and apply a second coat and chill once more. The chocolate cups can be made 3 days in advance and kept at room temperature or stored in the refrigerator.
To make mudslide pudding mix:
1. Place pudding mix and milk in a bowl and whisk to combine. Add in Pinnacle Cake Vodka and Godiva White Chocolate Liqueur and vigorously whisk to combine. Fold in Cool Whip until no streaks remain.
1. Fill a pastry bag with pudding mix and fit with preferred tip. Pipe into chocolate shells.
2. Top with sprinkles.
- Make sure to buy instant pudding. Do not cook and serve pudding.
- The pudding shots can be made a day in advance. To avoid having the sprinkles bleed, do not place them on the pudding shooters until the day of.
- *The mold used for this recipe can be found here.