What you will need:
- Fabric This is a project where you can use up some of those scraps.
- Glue I really like using Tacky Glue. It is much better than regular school glue and it really is… well… tacky. I also use the glue bottle to form the petals.
- Floral wire I use the 18 gauge, white fabric wrapped floral wire. In my area, it seems that Hobby Lobby is the only place that sells this exact kind but Wal-Mart does carry the wire too. Just not the 18 gauge.
- Rounded tool This could be just about anything as long as it’s smaller than your glue bottle. I’m partial to my wooden spoon because the handle gives a great shape. You’ll see why soon.
- Floral tape You can find this at the Dollar store, Wal-Mart or any craft store with a floral department.
- Wire cutters
- Felt balls I like to use 18mm in various yellow shades.
CLICK HERE for step by step instructions with fab photos!