About these ads
RSS

Traveler’s Map

02 Jul

Place a world map (or a region if your a limited traveler) over 3 canvas, cut into 3 pieces. Coat each canvas with Mod Podge and wrap the maps around them like presents. Let dry and hang on the wall about 2″ away from each other. Then add pins to all the places you’ve been. via

About these ads

9 Comments

Posted by on July 2, 2012 in Around the house, Art, Paper, Recycle it, Workshop

9 responses to “Traveler’s Map

1. Megan

December 11, 2012 at 10:40 pm

Where did you find these maps? I’m having trouble finding maps that large that are still colorful.

• Krisgo

December 12, 2012 at 2:23 pm

In the Google shopping bar, search for colorful world maps, or colorful country or state maps. The larger they get the more pricier they are.
      Some of the watercolor ones are just gorgeous – but they don’t have the borders and wording. Good luck in finding something you’ll love!

2. Melody Carcano

December 30, 2012 at 3:26 pm

Can I pay you to do this exact on for me?!

3. Amy Lees

February 24, 2013 at 9:59 pm

I love it! Can you make one for me? How much? I am not talented at all and I know I would mess it up

4. margaret

July 11, 2013 at 1:34 pm

I googled colorful world maps and I cannot find this exact map. I really want this one. Where exactly did you get it?

• Krisgo

July 11, 2013 at 2:18 pm

It’s not my original project…. I’ve tried to find it as well – with no luck.. Anyone out there in internet land have any luck?? let us know!

5. Mark B

July 13, 2013 at 7:58 pm

I found that map at One Map Place, Inc at the following link: http://www.onemapplace.com/randclassicworld.html

Good luck!

6. hannah

July 28, 2013 at 12:24 am

i found this page that has good instructions and where to get the map. http://www.christywrights.com/march-madness/

7. Sierra

August 18, 2014 at 2:02 pm

I absolutely LOVE this!! Is there any way you could make the exact same thing for me?