1. 2 Embroidery Hoops (I found mine in the quilting isle and I think mine are 18 inch hoops)
2. Canvas Fabric
3. Cross Stitch Fabric
4. White Poster Board & Black Poster Board
5. Masking Tape
6. Hot Glue & Wood Glue
7. Black Fabric Ribbon
Category Archives: Around the house
Here is just a small sample:
- I stopped buying things just because they were on sale. This is a hard one for me because I LOVE a good deal, but I try to ask myself: would I buy this if it was full price? If not, I don’t buy it. Usually. Ahem.
- We started buying for value, not just price. What I mean by this is, I would rather spend $50 on a well-made top that will last me years, than $20 on a trendy, cheapo shirt that’s going to fall apart and probably doesn’t fit well anyway.
- We research EVVVVERYTHING. Last week I researched and read reviews before I boughtmakeup. When we have a big purchase coming up, like an appliance goes bad or something,we basically read the entire internet.
Pretty! Check it out HERE - Use a dollar store bowl and bag of gravel filler.