This is pretty involved, but who knew foam flooring could turn into this?!?! Cool!
Make these tiny pieces to wear or as hanging ornaments – fun!
- Polymer Clay (like Fimo)
- Pin for making lines in clay
- Tiny eyelet if desired.
- Jewelry findings, if desired.
- Drill with tiny bit.
- String if your using the drill.
- Mod Podge or other gloss coating.
Love the free-form stitching on these leaves – no need for perfect lines. Also a great idea to use up those random scraps of fabrics hanging around.
- Styrofoam wreath form
- sticky-back canvas
- leaf stamps (make your own!)
- various colorful fabric swatches
- black thread
- hot glue
Good things come to those who HUSTLE. So true – get hustling and make this necklace!
Fun project for kids of all ages.