Easy to do, looks professional though!
Category Archives: Crafts
You will need:
- Coaster mold
- Resin – I used Easy Cast, but Envirotex Lite works well too.
- Cello glitter – blue and white (available at Michaels and Hobby Lobby)
- Clear Mod Podge
- Picture of a shark, sized and cut out
- Nail polish – light pearly blue and white (optional and acrylic paint could be substituted)
- India ink or resin dye
Swanky statement for your room!
- Plain white cushion cover and inner to fit
- Black fabric paint
- Paint brush
- All purpose glue
- Small sheet of card
- Red sequin trim
- Paper & scissors (optional)
- Burlap Canvas
- Fine Paintbrushes
- Paint in white, green, and black (or dark grey)
- Paper plate
Here’s an idea: use a cork board behind the burlap for a cute personalized memo board.