Category Archives: Dessert – Yum!
- Melted tempered chocolate, any kind
- Silicone cupcake liners
- Small paint brushes
- Paint a thin layer of chocolate onto the inside of each cupcake liner.
- Refrigerate the liners for ten minutes.
- Paint a second thin layer of chocolate on top of the first layer.
- Refrigerate the liners for another ten minutes.
- Carefully pop the chocolate cups out of the liners.
See more HERE – especially some really cute photos!
- 1 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder (I used Hershey’s Special Dark)
- 12 ounces dark chocolate, roughly chopped
- 2 sticks butter cut into pieces
- 2 cups sugar plus 1/3 cup sugar (divided)
- 5 eggs
- 1 cup salted caramel candies, roughly chopped
- 1 1/2 (8 ounce bars) cream cheese
Then CLICK HERE for the directions
Just like at your favorite Mexican restaurant!
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1/3 cup masa (corn flour)
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 1/2 cups fresh or frozen corn (thawed, if frozen)
- 1/4 cup cornmeal
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
Then click HERE for the instructions