Category Archives: Fun
All of these goodies are actually cookies – so neat! Great for a party!
GenerationOn’s article has tons of ways to make a difference in your home, school, community, world… Check out the entire list HERE
- Seniors love your artwork! Brighten walls – and smiles – at the local senior center.
- Got a favorite game? Teach it to younger kids.
- Win brownie points! Organize canned goods at home and take extras to a food pantry.
- Got talent? Share it!
- Your old backpack needs a new friend…donate it!
- Gather up outgrown, gently worn shoes and clothes for your local Salvation Army, Goodwill, church or synagogue.
- Party leftovers? Local soup kitchen guests are gonna love ‘em!
- Neglected stuffies in your room? Little kids at shelters are aching to cuddle them.
- Like a challenge? Your game board skills are in demand at the senior center.
- Friend forgot their snack? Share yours!
- Read aloud to little kids at the library – they’ll love you!
- Dust off your old – but still good – books and give them to your school library.