Monofilament (fishing line)
Category Archives: Fun
I love this craft for kids! It would be so cute for a classroom! Imagine all the ‘schools’ of fish!!
For each porthole, you’ll need:
- 2 paper plates
- several goldfish crackers
- 8 cheerios
- craft/school glue
- markers for the grass (or silk grasses)
- grey paint
- blue cellophane
- Cut a circle out of one plate.
- Glue cheerios around the hole. Let dry.
- Draw grasses, then glue fish onto other plate. Let dry.
- Paint the cheerio plate grey, let dry.
- Tape cellophane into underside of cheerio plate. Glue the plates together.
Hold a neighborhood rain-gutter regatta OR just play in the tub with these cute, easy and cheap disposable toys.
Check out this article – The top 7 Uses for Tumblr
Typically when a user first signs up for a social media site, he knows someone who already has an account. However, with Tumblr, there is no need to know anyone on the site before getting started. In fact, some people sign up because they don’t know anyone on the platform; therefore, they feel more freedom to post without fear of acquaintances reading along… Complete article HERE