Cats love to climb in things a take a snooze… Crochet a nest for yours!
Category Archives: Gift it
- Brass hex nuts
- Brass jump rings
- 24â€ of rat tail cord
Use a hot glue gun and felt to cover a CD tower style box. Make the little icing puffs by cutting out flower shapes and sewing them together as in pic. Lightly brush the puffs with a little acrylic paint for color, let dry. Add a ribbon. Put your gift inside and give to a friend!
- 2 cups plain flour (all purpose)
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup salt
- 2 tablespoons cream of tartar
- Up to 1.5 cups boiling water (adding in increments until it feels just right)
- food colouring (optional) (Orange in this case!)
- few drops glycerine (optional- adds more shine!)