Print out the wording, attach the spoons – cute and funny gift!
Category Archives: Holidays
- 1 package (2-piece) Stonefire naan
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce, homemade or store-bought
- 1/2 cup shredded part-skim Mozzarella cheese
- about 4 cups chopped colorful veggies (I used broccoli florets, green peppers, yellow peppers, orange peppers, grape tomatoes, red onions and thinly-sliced purple potatoes)
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. Italian seasonings
- (optional toppings: grated Parmesan cheese, red pepper flakes)
These look cute AND yummy!
Click HERE for the recipe Or use your favorite meatloaf in muffin liners.
- 2 Cans of Pizza Dough or Biscuits
- 2 cups Mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons of parsley flakes
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- 1 – 8 oz package of pepperoni
- 1 cup Parmesean cheese
- Optional: Add a ½ teaspoon of fresh garlic or garlic powder
Make these and bake for regular crescent rolls, or use them for all those crescent roll recipes you keep seeing!!
- 2 c warm water
- 2/3 c nonfat dry milk powder
- 2 Tbsp dry yeast
- 1/4 c sugar
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/2 c butter
- 1 egg
- 4 1/2- 5 c all purpose flour