Use #6 plastic cups so they shrink properly. Click HERE for the complete instructions
Category Archives: Kids
These look super yummy!!
6 cups Rice or Corn Chex
1 cup light corn syrup
1 cup sugar
1 1/2 cups peanut butter
2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
2 cups butterscotch chips
1/2 cup peanut butter
1 teaspoon vanilla
- 8 cups cubed and seeded watermelon (frozen if you like slushies!)
- 1 cup strawberries, halved
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 cups water (you may substitute Sprite or 7-up instead of water)
- Cut a paper plate as in photo. (Each plate makes 2)
- Paint plate teal blue, let dry.
- Use a marker to line the front of the seahorse, and make the curly-q tail.
- Add a wiggly eye, or draw one with marker.
- Add sequins.
- Use a little glitter on the fluted edge.
- Name him and love him!
Great for school, preschool, camps, scouts, afternoon activities, etc… Would be an awesome addition to a ocean lesson plan.