Only 6 ingredients – Check it out HERE
Category Archives: Kids
- 28 oz bag of frozen meatballs
- 12 oz jar of orange marmalade
- 1/2 small jalapeno, diced
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup beef broth
- 3-4 green onions, chopped
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Calculate your projected height. Working in inches or centimeters, you can try to predict your height based on the height of your parents.
- Add up your mom and dad’s heights (in inches or cm).
- Add 5 inches (13 cm) if you’re a boy; subtract 5 inches (13 cm) if you’re a girl.
- Divide by 2.
- The answer is your predicted height, give or take 4 inches. Note that this isn’t an absolute calculation, but it should be pretty close.
- Fiskars Fancy Flier Intricate Shape Punch OR Fiskars Neutron Dance Intricate Shape Punch
- Fiskars Mixed Media Shears
- plastic takeout boxes or clear shrink plastic
- parchment paper
- needle nose pliers
- jump rings, chain
- spray paint suitable for plastic (optional)
The realistic mama says: This is a delightfully simplified way to chronicle life’s special moments without the time commitment usually required by scrapbooking. The best news – you can start today!
Green t-shirt (try to find one in “Mike Wazowski” green)
Fabric paint in white, black, green, and 2 shades of blue
For the youngster that wants a simple costume, or for everyday wear - Click HERE for the instructions
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1½ tsp. vanilla
- ½ cup cocoa
- 1⅓ cups flour
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ cup butter, softened
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- ½ tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- ¼ cup caramel ice cream topping
- 2-3 Tbsp. milk
- 1 cup toasted coconut
- 4 oz. chocolate candy coating, can use chocolate chips
- ½ cup Kraft Caramel Bits
- 1 Tbsp. water