Click here for the article and recipe – Bring on Summer!!
Category Archives: Party Ideas
You be the judge!
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- ½ cup Dijon mustard
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- Salt & pepper
Then Click HERE for the instructions and lots of helpful pics!
- Melted tempered chocolate, any kind
- Silicone cupcake liners
- Small paint brushes
- Paint a thin layer of chocolate onto the inside of each cupcake liner.
- Refrigerate the liners for ten minutes.
- Paint a second thin layer of chocolate on top of the first layer.
- Refrigerate the liners for another ten minutes.
- Carefully pop the chocolate cups out of the liners.
See more HERE – especially some really cute photos!
- 1 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder (I used Hershey’s Special Dark)
- 12 ounces dark chocolate, roughly chopped
- 2 sticks butter cut into pieces
- 2 cups sugar plus 1/3 cup sugar (divided)
- 5 eggs
- 1 cup salted caramel candies, roughly chopped
- 1 1/2 (8 ounce bars) cream cheese
Then CLICK HERE for the directions