This is pretty involved, but who knew foam flooring could turn into this?!?! Cool!
Category: Recycle it
- 2-3 feet of ball wire (copper wire with a plastic insulated sheathing)
- Large nail
- Tape (optional)
- C or D battery
- small metal objects (paper clips, thumbtacks, etc.)
- Scissors (or a wire stripping tool)
Fun project for kids of all ages.
Everyone loves Olaf – Make this cute Santa bag to hold all those special items!
Wondering what to do with the flowers and leaves you’ve pressed? Here’s an idea to try.
Click HERE for the instructions – you may need to use the translate option
Great project for the kiddos while they wait for a big turkey dinner.
- Pressed Leaves
- A black marker or paintpen
- A white marker or paintpen
- A sticky notepad
- 2 leather cords
Click HERE for the instructions AND clever ways to play with your new friends :)