I love this craft for kids! It would be so cute for a classroom! Imagine all the ‘schools’ of fish!!
For each porthole, you’ll need:
- 2 paper plates
- several goldfish crackers
- 8 cheerios
- craft/school glue
- markers for the grass (or silk grasses)
- grey paint
- blue cellophane
- Cut a circle out of one plate.
- Glue cheerios around the hole. Let dry.
- Draw grasses, then glue fish onto other plate. Let dry.
- Paint the cheerio plate grey, let dry.
- Tape cellophane into underside of cheerio plate. Glue the plates together.