Click HERE for a great article – I encourage you to get your kids outside even as the weather turns – just make sure you come in for hot cocoa breaks!!
Category Archives: Scout Meeting
Find supplies at your local dollar store.
- Cardboard box
- Assorted beads, stringed beads are ideal for edges
- Craft or school glue
Glue on beads in a nice pattern!
- 2 boxes of cornstarch
- a can of foaming shaving cream
- a box or plastic container
- a sheet or tarp or even newspaper
- any random materials you have around your house
You’ll need the following:
1- white sock. Use one that has a mid-calf or knee high tube on the top.
decorative socks (the argyle ankle socks shown plus many other styles are at Target for $1)
Rice for filler
twine or ribbon
something for the nose (I used the top of a bbq stick that I painted orange)