Great project for science fans!
Category: Scout Meeting
Make a loom to create your one-of-a-kind tapestry.
Who needs a healthy snack? Who, who? You… YOU!
- Large cracker (we used the Breton crackers)
- Apple slices
- Thin sliced cheese (we used sharp cheddar)
- Triscuit thin crisps
- Ritz bits cheddar crackers
- Sliced olives
Use salt dough to make cute ornaments or gift tags. Great project for rainy fall evening!
- 2 Cups Flour + Extra for stickiness
- 1 Cup Salt
- 1 Cup Lukewarm Water
- White Paint – Arylic or whatever you have on hand
Previously posted at DoitDaily – Check it out HERE
Previously Presented on DoitDaily.net