Category Archives: Scout Meeting
Click HERE for info on the pic above.
- red, white and blue paints
- Sponge brushes for applying paints
- yellow construction paper
- black marker
Paint the right hand with white and blue as in pic – press onto yellow paper.
Paint the left hand red with a white circle in the palm – press just underneath.
When all dry, draw in the face and wording. Cut out and hang up – Cute!
Love this – especially the hanging keys for jingling.
Click HERE for the article with tips to create this project.
- Dole Pineapple in Sugar Free Strawberry Gel Fruit Cups
- Sparkle Pipe Cleaners
- 1.3″ Pom Poms for ends of Pipe Cleaners
- 1/2″ Pom Poms for nose
- Assorted colors and size of Googley Eyes
- Pink Foam Sheet for heart shaped feet
- Hot glue sticks & Gun