A project for any time of year – CLICK HERE for the step-by-step instructions
Category Archives: Scout Meeting
- Glass Tile Square 4 x 4 inches
- Wood Plaque 5 x 7 inches
- 1/2″ Plywood
- Router (this is optional)
- Jig Saw
- Wood Carving Tool Set
- Krylon Rich Plum Paint or the color of your choice
- Wood glue
– Some scrap fabric (any character/superhero)
– Sewing machine
– and some rice
Grab a bag of the large file-size rubber bands and go crazy! Check out the article and instructions HERE
We found this picture on pinterest with no instructions – but it’s too beautiful to not post. The concept is well photographed and looks simple enough to give it a try.
- 10 dark blue beads in 2 sizes
- 10 light blue beads in the larger size
- 15 clear beads in the smaller size
- Silver jewelry wire
- Silver earring findings – your choice
Following the picture; wire the dark blue beads alternating size. Add the star’s spokes, or petals, one at a time as in the middle photo. When all the spokes are attached, secure the wire and add your earring parts – lovely!
Think about trying different color combinations to match different outfits – and make a third star to add to a chain for a complete set!