Category Archives: Sewing
Swanky statement for your room!
- Plain white cushion cover and inner to fit
- Black fabric paint
- Paint brush
- All purpose glue
- Small sheet of card
- Red sequin trim
- Paper & scissors (optional)
Click HERE for the collection of 33 ideas – I’m sure you’ll find something that works for you – Check it out!
These are so much cuter than your grandma’s old fashioned version. Check out the how to HERE.
- About 1/2 yard main fabric (fabric A, in my bag it’s the tan)
- About 1/4 yard accent fabric (fabric B, in my bag it’s the patterned fabric)
- 2″ x 2″ scrap of fusible interfacing
- Matching Thread
- Freezer paper
- Fabric Paint
Also: think about adjusting the size for your son’s or daughter’s dorm room