Sew up these little cuties!
*1 lb of ground beef
*1 jar of spaghetti sauce
*8 oz of cream cheese
*1/4 cup sour cream
*1/2 lb cottage cheese (1 cup)
*1/2 cup butter (1 stick)
*1 pkg spaghetti 16 oz
*Grated cheddar cheese
This looks super yummy!
This tortellini salad is tossed with a Greek yogurt dressing, bacon, lettuce and tomato!
Here’s another example using a smaller clock hand set – and modern square frames.
This one is from pinterest – no instructions, but basically each clock is set to the birth time of each child. Love this!
- Assorted old jeans
- Assorted fabrics for piecing and the back
- Nice wood hanger
- Piece of batting for top part of hanger
- Piece of soft screen
- OPTIONAL EMBELLISHING…acrylic paints, wool yarn and needle felting supplies, bedazzler and studs
- 1 cup quinoa
- 1 can (10-ounce) Old El Paso™ mild enchilada sauce
- 1 can (4.5-ounce) Old El Paso™ chopped green chiles, drained
- 1/2 cup canned corn kernels, drained
- 1/2 cup canned black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 3/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 avocado, halved, seeded, peeled and diced
- 1 Roma tomato, diced