Nice textured technique, that reads from both sides!
Plan this for Sunday breakfast – Oh yeah!
1 lb pastured sausage
1 medium onion, chopped
2 medium sized sweet potatoes
salt and pepper, to taste
rosemary, to taste
What a great idea!
Prepare for this spring, start planning and saving money now to make this happen – so cool, your kids will love it!
No one at your table will be able to resist this colorful tasty dinner!
- 1 cup long grain white rice
- 2 cups water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- juice of 1 lime
- 2-3 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 envelope (3 tablespoons) taco seasoning
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cups diced onion (about 1 onion)
- 2 cups diced bell peppers (about 3 bell peppers)
- 2 cups corn (fresh or frozen)
- 3-4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can black beans, drained
- 1 (10 ounce) cans Ro-Tel Diced Tomatoes and Green Chiles, drained
- 1 avocado, diced