Cute game for Valentine’s Day. When you say “go” they start putting q-tips into one end of the straw and blowing through the straw to “shoot” their arrow. The goal is to get q-tips into the bowl. Fun!
Skip the spray bottle and make a paste that does the work for you!
Woah! Crispety and crunchety perfect combination snack!!!
- 1/4 c coconut oil
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1 c popcorn kernels, unpopped
- 8 oz. pretzel peanut butter sandwiches
- 8 oz. chocolate almond bark
- 1/2 c peanut butter
Can’t find the perfect rug? Or can’t afford it? (more likely the issue)
Make your own – who knew?!!
- Decorator weight fabric
- Rubber door mat
- Spray adhesive
- Paint brush
- Water based polyurethane
- Iron and ironing board
Using an Altoids tin – Genius!
Make your own – this one includes: a half-dozen colorful plastic markers, sixteen cardboard ‘winks’, a folding game board, some grid paper, a pencil, five dice, a deck of ‘mini’ playing cards, a pad of Post-it notes, and a laminated cheat sheet for some favorite games.
Cute little project – make these, then start your kids on learning about money and spending!
- 2 pieces of exterior fabric, 5 x 9 inches
- 1 piece of exterior fabric for pocket, 5 x 5.5 inches
- 1 piece of contrasting fabric, 5 x 7 inches
- 1 piece of medium weight fusible interfacing, 4 x 8 inches
- 1 snap fastener
You don’t need much room to grow potatoes – Check it out!