oh yeah!! Layers of Autumn goodness. Make sure to save me one!
It’s the classic plus orange juice!
- ½ cup ice cubes
- ½ cup orange juice
- ½ cup Sprite or 7UP
- 1-2 Tbsp Grenadine
- 1-2 maraschino cherries
- ½ slice naval orange
When herbs are dried, they are safe from bacteria, mold and yeast, and will remain potent for at least six to 12 months. To remove moisture, all you need is air circulation. Some warmth can also help. Read more HERE
So colorful and yummy looking!
- 2 cups (cooked) long grain or wild rice
- 6 bell peppers
- olive oil, for the baking dish
- 1 lb (5-6 links) sweet or hot Italian-style chicken sausage
- 1/2 small yellow onion, minced
- 2 tsp fresh garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup basil pesto
- 1/4 cup Parmesan, plus more for serving
- kosher salt and freshly-ground black pepper, to taste