This project is just ducky! You can make just the duck or add on the ‘trolley’ – Fun!
You won’t have to worry about packing this away at the end of the season – you’re guests will eat it up!
- 15 oz bread flour
- 9.75 oz cool water
- 1 Tablespoon sugar
- 1½ Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons active dry yeast
- 2 teaspoons poultry seasoning (get the coarser kind that looks like tiny flakes–not the ground kind–if you can find it)
- ½ teaspoon turmeric (for yellow leaves)
- ½ teaspoon paprika (for orange leaves)
- 1 egg beaten with 1 teaspoon water for egg wash
- optional rosemary sprigs for “pine boughs”
Whether you’re counting down to the holidays or to vacation – this cute memo board is for you!
I’ve seen these called ‘Matchstick Cookies’ – try them and use colored sprinkles to match your party decor.
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 Tablespoons whole milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Assorted sprinkles, toast coconut flakes or chopped nuts
You’ll need: dollar store wine glasses, assorted rubber bands, frosted glass spray paint.
Package a set of 4 with a bottle of wine for a nice gift!