Click HERE for info on the pic above.
- 2 sticks butter at room temperature
- 1 packed cup of fresh cheese (tvorog)
- ¼ cup sugar –
- add ½ tsp baking soda + 1 tbsp vinegar
- 1½- 2 cups flour
- ¾ cup fresh cheese (tvorog) or ricotta cheese
- ½ packet cream cheese (4 oz)
- ¼ cup sugar
- Sugar for sprinkling
Wake-up World says:
You can re-grow a plant from just a single clove – just plant it, root-end down, in a warm position with plenty of direct sunlight. The garlic will root itself and produce new shoots. Once established, cut back the shoots and the plant will put all its energy into producing a tasty big garlic bulb. And like ginger, you can repeat the process with your new bulb.
Onions are one of the easiest vegetables to propagate. Just cut off the root end of your onion, leaving a ½ inch of onion on the roots. Place it in a sunny position in your garden and cover the top with soil. Ensure the soil is kept moist. Onions prefer a warm sunny environment, so if you live in a colder climate, keep them in pots and move them indoors during frostier months.
As you use your home-grown onions, keep re-planting the root ends you cut off, and you’ll never need to buy onions again.
- Ardex- Feather Finish
- 14 inch drywall tray
- 6 inch metal Drywall knife
- 2 inch plastic putty knife
- An electric sander
- Latex gloves
- Acrylic concrete sealer – LIke: Quikrete 873002 Concrete Cure And Seal Satin Finish
- 150 and 220 grit sandpaper
- A large sponge
Click HERE for the instructions and more info on the supplies needed
When creating art or art projects, be aware that the colors you choose *might* trigger these emotions for the viewer.
- red, white and blue paints
- Sponge brushes for applying paints
- yellow construction paper
- black marker
Paint the right hand with white and blue as in pic – press onto yellow paper.
Paint the left hand red with a white circle in the palm – press just underneath.
When all dry, draw in the face and wording. Cut out and hang up – Cute!