No one at your table will be able to resist this colorful tasty dinner!
- 1 cup long grain white rice
- 2 cups water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- juice of 1 lime
- 2-3 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 envelope (3 tablespoons) taco seasoning
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cups diced onion (about 1 onion)
- 2 cups diced bell peppers (about 3 bell peppers)
- 2 cups corn (fresh or frozen)
- 3-4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can black beans, drained
- 1 (10 ounce) cans Ro-Tel Diced Tomatoes and Green Chiles, drained
- 1 avocado, diced
Cute game for Valentine’s Day. When you say “go” they start putting q-tips into one end of the straw and blowing through the straw to “shoot” their arrow. The goal is to get q-tips into the bowl. Fun!
Skip the spray bottle and make a paste that does the work for you!
Woah! Crispety and crunchety perfect combination snack!!!
- 1/4 c coconut oil
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1 c popcorn kernels, unpopped
- 8 oz. pretzel peanut butter sandwiches
- 8 oz. chocolate almond bark
- 1/2 c peanut butter
Can’t find the perfect rug? Or can’t afford it? (more likely the issue)
Make your own – who knew?!!
- Decorator weight fabric
- Rubber door mat
- Spray adhesive
- Paint brush
- Water based polyurethane
- Iron and ironing board