When creating art or art projects, be aware that the colors you choose *might* trigger these emotions for the viewer.
- red, white and blue paints
- Sponge brushes for applying paints
- yellow construction paper
- black marker
Paint the right hand with white and blue as in pic – press onto yellow paper.
Paint the left hand red with a white circle in the palm – press just underneath.
When all dry, draw in the face and wording. Cut out and hang up – Cute!
Cute and Yummy!
- 2 cups bisquick or baking mix
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- vegetable oil, for frying
- powdered sugar for on top!
- 2 lbs. boneless skinless chicken breasts (8 4-ounce pieces)
- 1 cup whole wheat Italian style bread crumbs
- 6 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 5 ounces fresh baby spinach
- 1 clove minced garlic and olive oil for sauteeing
- ½ cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- ⅓ cup beaten egg whites (I used something similar to Egg Beaters)
- 3 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese, thinly sliced
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- fresh basil for topping