I’m lovin’ this idea!
- 2 cups vegetable oil
- 5 ounces drained crab meat
- 6 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- dash of lemon juice
- 12 egg roll wrappers
This post sponsored by: Mayhem
Check out this cool infographic about how paintball guns work:
Storytime: My husband and I and a few cousins went ‘paintballing’ (is this a real term?) years ago when we were all young parents – Here are the highlights from what I recall; We arrived, dressed in full-on camo, at their house to carpool – and a cousin, obviously ready to start a war, attacked us by launching a diaper bomb (luckily only ‘#1’) at us.
At the paintball site – we played a few rounds of ‘Capture the Flag’ – we were divided into two teams and the object was for your team to capture the other team’s flag. I honestly, never saw either flag, however I was the last one alive on my team – I consider this a win on my part!
Lucky for me, my husband, on the other team, was nice about ‘killing’ me. He snuck up behind me and decided to place his shot on the softest part of my body – my rear-end.
We had a great time! Have you ever been paintballing? Tell us your story in the comments below.
- 2/3 cup unsweetened coconut milk, cream spooned off and saved for another use
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1 cup long-grain rice
- 1/2 cup sweetened shredded coconut
* paper (red and pink to be festive)
* his favorite candy, treat, anything
* puzzle of sorts (homemade is more fun and personal!)
* a grand prize