Click HERE for the collection of 33 ideas – I’m sure you’ll find something that works for you – Check it out!
- - 3-4 chicken breasts
- - 1 packet low sodium taco seasoning
- - 1 packet Ranch seasoning mix
- - 2 cups low sodium and fat free chicken broth plus
- - shredded lettuce
- - pico de gallo or salsa
- - light or fat free sour cream
- - taco shells
Easy peasy! Check out the recipe HERE
- 2 brackets or corbels. I bought mine at Home Depot in the moulding section (ranging from about $5 – $10 each) but they also have them in the curtains section (with holes already) and I’ve seen salvaged corbels at several thrift stores before. Shop around. They just need to be thick enough to drill a large hole through for your rod.
- Wood dowel slightly wider than your window. Mine is 1 1/2″ I think and cost about $1.50
- Shelf same width as your dowel. We had ours in the garage from a closet project that never happened!
- 1/2 cup Yellow Onion, finely diced
- 1/3 cup Sharp Cheddar Cheese, finely grated
- 1/2-1 teaspoon Kosher Salt*
- 3 tablespoons Taco Seasoning
- 1 tablespoon fresh Cilantro, diced
- 1 large Egg, lightly beaten
- 1 pound lean Ground Beef