- Never boil corn again!
- Leave the husk on, it will trap in the moisture, leaving you with juicy, tender corn.
- Throw it in the oven at 350° for 25-30 minutes.
- The husk and silk will peel away easily once it’s cooked.
- Cut off the large end and it slides right out with no silk.
via pinterest – try it and be the judge!
Complete instructions HERE – and a wealth of great ideas!
Here are some pointers: Click HERE for more info
- 1. Blue color – people are more productive in blue rooms. Blue stimulates workers to a hugher performance. What is interesting is that blue clothing is recommended to job interviews because it symbolizes loyalty.
- 2. Green color – green symbolizes nature and it helps to evoke relaxed mood. It is currently the most popular decorating color. Thus the backstage rooms where actors are waiting to appear on TV or on stage are painted with green color, as it calms the nerves and people are more relaxed.
- 3. White color – white is popular in decorating because it is light, neutral, and matches with everything. White areas seem more spacious, reflect more light and usually give people optimistic mood. Therefore white and other light colors are used in production areas, small rooms and hallways. White is the symbol of cleanliness and sterility, thus it is used in hospitals and various medical centres.
- 4. Red color – the most emotionally intense color that stimulates a faster heartbeat and breathing. Red is recommended by decorators as the ideal color of furniture since it attracts attention.
- 5. Yellow color – yellow is considered as optimistic color that enhances concentration, however it is too bright for the eye to be taken in. People loose their temper more often in yellow rooms.