Every year the women in my family and a few close friends get together for a Christmas cookie exchange and craft day. This year’s craft was a burlap wreath. First, we watched the video below and then all sat down to make our own. I provided the wire wreath form, burlap and fabric in red and green, as well as plastic berries and small craft birds. No two wreaths were the same, and everyone had a good time and took home a nice decoration.
- 2 (8 oz) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 oz) can jellied cranberry sauce
- 1/8 c. chopped cilantro
- 1/8 c. chopped green onion
- 1/4 tsp cumin
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
I love pineapples, and I hate regular cough syrup – THIS IS GENIUS!
- 1 cup of fresh pineapple juice
- ¼ cup of fresh lemon juice
- 1 piece of ginger (about 3 inches)
- 1 Tbsp raw honey
- ½ tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 yard of felt fabric (for main fort)
- 1 – 2 yards of various other felt colors for accent
- Fabric Glue
- Basic Sewing Essentials
What will they think of next??
It’s exactly what you’d expect from the title: Wings, graham crackers, marshmallow and chocolate.. Check out the HOW TO HERE