Click HERE for the instructions with lots of helpful photos.
- 3 chicken breasts, boneless, skinless, cut into long thin strips
- 2 – 3 cups sweetened coconut flakes
- 1/2 cup cornstarch
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3 eggs
- oil for frying
Then CLICK HERE for instructions.
Click HERE for instructions to dye and create this skirt. Cute! I would recommend buying t-shirt fabric instead of buying shirts as instructed… OR reuse some old t’s.
Just like at your favorite Mexican restaurant!
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1/3 cup masa (corn flour)
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 1/2 cups fresh or frozen corn (thawed, if frozen)
- 1/4 cup cornmeal
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
Then click HERE for the instructions