This list goes from expired prescriptions to VHS tapes and more… Things you’ll never use again (or never used in the first place) – it’s time to purge and make your life simpler!
Your gang will enjoy this hot, easy cajun style dinner that you’ve either grilled or baked… bonus: no clean up!
- 1 1/2 pounds large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 (12.8-ounce) package smoked andouille sausage, thinly sliced
- 2 ears corn, each cut crosswise into 4 pieces
- 1 pound baby red potatoes, halved
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 teaspoons cajun seasoning
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
Adorable, comfortable shoes that stay on your toddler’s busy feet!
I always find myself forgetting to address important things until the last minute… Or, I think of great ideas for an occasion that’s in the future and forget them by the time it rolls around, and end up scrambling for ideas. This is what I need!
Click HERE for the instructions and tips.
Clever way to make cute little tarts – try this!
Mini Lemon Tarts:
- 1 unbaked pie crust
- 1 jar lemon curd
- 1 T. powdered sugar
- mini muffin pan
- flower shaped cookie cutter
You little meow-meow will love this!