Swanky statement for your room!
- Plain white cushion cover and inner to fit
- Black fabric paint
- Paint brush
- All purpose glue
- Small sheet of card
- Red sequin trim
- Paper & scissors (optional)
You know you can’t leave the house, or the kitchen sometimes if you have a pot on the stove top… Wouldn’t it be easier to throw your ingredients into a crock pot? But how do you adjust your favorite recipe to make it happen? Follow the steps below! If your original recipe calls for:
- Baking at 350f for 30 minutes = Slow Cook on low for about 5 hours.
- Baking at 350f for 1 hour = Slow Cook on low for about 8 hours.
- Stovetop simmering for 30 minutes = Slow Cook on low for about 5 hours.
- Stovetop simmering for 1 hour = Slow Cook on low for about 8 hours.
Slow Cookers need some (but not too much) liquid to produce your recipes – If the recipe has little-to-no liquid; add a half cup of water or some type of broth that compliments your ingredients. If your recipe has a lot of liquid, reduce the amount of liquids by a third.
Interesting, messy and fun game. Each person gets a turn cutting a quarter-topped pile of flour (made from packing it into a teacup and turning it over onto a plate), the one who makes the quarter drop has to retrieve it with his/her mouth! – Check it out HERE
- Burlap Canvas
- Fine Paintbrushes
- Paint in white, green, and black (or dark grey)
- Paper plate
Here’s an idea: use a cork board behind the burlap for a cute personalized memo board.