- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup rolled oats, plus more for sprinkling
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, melted and cooled
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup blueberries
- Zest of 1 orange
- Turbinado sugar, for sprinkling
These look super yummy!! Click HERE for the recipe
- 1 toilet paper tube (use a paper towel tube, cut to size)
- 3 caps from soda bottles
- 3 caps from water bottles, or bottle caps
- Cereal box or similar cardboard
- Hot glue
- Yellow paint and paintbrush
- Black marker
- Small candies (optional)
Join a Local Group
If you are geocaching then you have probably joined a local group or site. If not, that should be at the top of the to-do list. By joining a site you can get a better idea of how far away the new location is as well as learn what you should bring. In some cases there are even little tips and tricks to finding the exact location. Sites offer valuable information that can help you determine where you go next. You can even share information with other members and post your experience at particular sites. Click HERE for the rest of the article
- 1 Yellow cake mix
- 1 small box lemon instant pudding
- 2 Cups 2% milk
- 1 ½ Cup Blueberries
Mix cake mix, pudding and milk in mixer until combined. Fold in blueberries. Distribute into muffin tin lined with muffin cups.
Bake in pre-heated oven at 350F 20 minutes, or until toothpick comes out clean.
When cool, she decorated with from-the-tub lemon frosting, blue sprinkles and a blueberry – But you could eat them plain too – they are delicious!
I’m thinking about trying different flavor pudding and different berries…. what combinations should I try? Post your ideas in the comments below.