- 6 tablespoons butter, divided
- 28 ounces chicken broth
- 1 chicken bouillon cube
- 12 ounces extra wide egg noodles
- 1 tsp. parsley flakes
- salt and pepper, to taste
Check out this article – The top 7 Uses for Tumblr
Typically when a user first signs up for a social media site, he knows someone who already has an account. However, with Tumblr, there is no need to know anyone on the site before getting started. In fact, some people sign up because they don’t know anyone on the platform; therefore, they feel more freedom to post without fear of acquaintances reading along… Complete article HERE
Dainty and lovely.
- Punching Awl
- Pattern for Sunflower to punch
- Cork board: For punching holes in card – found at kitchen or office store (try a cork hot plate)
- Thread: I usually use DMC floss, with all six strands
- Needle: Cross-stitch needle #26 for 18-22 count fabric
- Cardstock: white piece, accent color piece, folded card piece
- Envelope: white envelope that measures, 4 ½ “ x 5 ¾ “
- Glue: Glue stick, glue dots, spray glue is recommended
Looks to good to pass up!
- 340g ready-made and ready rolled puff pastry (or home-made pastry of choice)
- 150g to 175g chorizo sausage
- 1 egg, beaten
- Smoked paprika (pimenton)
Get ready for fall – with this lovely headband.. you can adjust the size for all ages.