Wow – 30 minute scarf? How neat is that!?!?!
- 10 ounces frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 lb Velveeta cheese (2% fat–this is the reduced fat version)
- 8 ounces cream cheese (light)
- 1 jar salsa (I used 3/4 full jar of a 16 ounce jar)
- A handful of chopped cilantro (optional-but good)
Click HERE for complete recipe and article
So many different ways to fill (water, glitter, oils, marbles, toys, magnetic stuff, etc.) and educate. Check out the entire article HERE.
When you finish a project with just a little yarn leftover – work it into this cute bow and save for a rainy day. Use it to make a cute hair bow or a gift bow as shown. Great idea – instructions HERE
So cute for a kid’s room or anywhere! Just spray paint, dry and hang. Greatness via