All of these goodies are actually cookies – so neat! Great for a party!
GenerationOn’s article has tons of ways to make a difference in your home, school, community, world… Check out the entire list HERE
- Seniors love your artwork! Brighten walls – and smiles – at the local senior center.
- Got a favorite game? Teach it to younger kids.
- Win brownie points! Organize canned goods at home and take extras to a food pantry.
- Got talent? Share it!
- Your old backpack needs a new friend…donate it!
- Gather up outgrown, gently worn shoes and clothes for your local Salvation Army, Goodwill, church or synagogue.
- Party leftovers? Local soup kitchen guests are gonna love ‘em!
- Neglected stuffies in your room? Little kids at shelters are aching to cuddle them.
- Like a challenge? Your game board skills are in demand at the senior center.
- Friend forgot their snack? Share yours!
- Read aloud to little kids at the library – they’ll love you!
- Dust off your old – but still good – books and give them to your school library.
Hella Wella says:
Lips have thin surface layers of skin, leading to more dryness and loss of moisture than other areas of the body. To shield your pout from peeling and redness, avoid licking or biting your lips when you notice they are dry. Instead, WebMD suggests wearing an emollient lip balm with an SPF. Furthermore, look for nourishing ingredients like castor seed oil, shea butter, petrolatum, sunflower oil and squalane in lip care products.
Dry hair is often the underlying culprit to hair static. The trick to defeating this beauty dilemma is washing your hair less and switching to a more moisturizing hair routine. You may also want to try a natural boar bristle brush with a wooden handle, as it will reduce static from building as you comb. Also, skip hair products that contain alcohol, as they can lead to even more drying. Instead, choose styling creams over gels and hair sprays.
Only 3 Ingredients: Cream cheese, marshmallow cream and whole cranberry sauce
What will you put in yours? Honey, Lemon, Chapstick, Tissues, Cough Drops, etc..
Click HERE for the instructions and link to printable
- 10 small soft flour tortillas
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 1/2 cups shredded and cooked chicken
- 3 cups Monterey Jack cheese – shredded
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 4oz can diced green chillies