Click HERE for the 50 Experiments Collection – then follow the blue individual links for the instructions for each!
Here are just a few of my favorites:
Here’s a basic chart – of course you’ll have to edit as you need (ie: take out trash, etc.)… But its a good start! via
Click HERE for instructions for this and other pipe cleaner projects
The next time you have green onions, don’t throw away the white ends. Simply submerge them in a glass of water and place them in a sunny window. Your onions will begin to grow almost immediately and can be harvested almost indefinitely.
- 1 Watermelon
- 2 Cantaloupes
- Grapes &/or cherries
- Assorted fruits balled or cut into bite-size pieces
- Clean all fruit
- Cut an L-shape out of watermelon. You might need to slice off part of bottom so it sits flat.
- Scoop out watermelon ‘meat’, cut into chunks, reserve.
- Cut rind off cantaloupe for baby’s head.
- Fill watermelon just up to rim as in photo. Add cantaloupe.
- Use toothpicks to secure cherries or grapes for eyes.
- Cut a small hole to insert pacifier.
- Cut wheels out of other cantaloupe and secure into place with toothpicks.
- Get ready for compliments
Thanks Seth V