I don’t know anyone who likes to give their pets pills. Try THESE 7 tips!
Here’s just a portion of the article:
If the cat won’t take the pill whole try crushing. Make sure to ask the vet whether the pill is safe to be given when it’s crushed before trying this.
- Place the pill on a metal spoon
- Place another metal spoon on top of the pill and press down.
- Crush the pill and leave the powder in a neat pile inside of the spoon.
- There are also pill splitters and pill crushers available commercially at stores that carry pet supplies.
- Mix the powder with a small amount of cat food, treat or other liquid. The liquid from a can of wet cat food works well.
Read the rest of the article, including the part about wrapping the cat like a burrito HERE! Don’t laugh – It works!