Using Shrinky Dinks! Great gift for teachers, grandparents, and sitters!
For the spinach and cream cheese filling:
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- ½ cup packed, baby spinach, chopped
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 3 cloves (1 tablespoons) fresh garlic, minced
- ½ jalapeno, minced
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
For the stuffed chicken breasts:
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 4 slices of swiss cheese
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1½ cups Panko bread crumbs
- ½ cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- ½ teaspoon Italian seasoning
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 cups Irish whiskey
- 4 oz sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 pint whipping cream
- 4 eggs
- 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 2 teaspoons instant coffee
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- I filled up my washing machine with hot water, then poured in 1 cup of white vinegar and let it sit for about an hour and a half.
- Then I re-started the washing machine like I normally would, and let it run through the entire cycle.
- I took a sponge and used the scrubby side to scrub off all the stuck on gunk.