Print out the wording, attach the spoons – cute and funny gift!
These are cool! Click HERE for the links to templates.
This reminds me when of when my then middle-schooler son wanted to draw a rhombicosidodecahedron. (below)
- 1 package (2-piece) Stonefire naan
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce, homemade or store-bought
- 1/2 cup shredded part-skim Mozzarella cheese
- about 4 cups chopped colorful veggies (I used broccoli florets, green peppers, yellow peppers, orange peppers, grape tomatoes, red onions and thinly-sliced purple potatoes)
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. Italian seasonings
- (optional toppings: grated Parmesan cheese, red pepper flakes)