Personal or business? Either/or! Check out these tips:
Make these tiny pieces to wear or as hanging ornaments – fun!
- Polymer Clay (like Fimo)
- Pin for making lines in clay
- Tiny eyelet if desired.
- Jewelry findings, if desired.
- Drill with tiny bit.
- String if your using the drill.
- Mod Podge or other gloss coating.
Switch up your hot cocoa game with this!
- 3 cups low-fat milk
- 2 Tbs Archer Farms French Vanilla coffee syrup
- Whipped cream
Love the free-form stitching on these leaves – no need for perfect lines. Also a great idea to use up those random scraps of fabrics hanging around.
- Styrofoam wreath form
- sticky-back canvas
- leaf stamps (make your own!)
- various colorful fabric swatches
- black thread
- hot glue
Good things come to those who HUSTLE. So true – get hustling and make this necklace!
- 2-3 feet of ball wire (copper wire with a plastic insulated sheathing)
- Large nail
- Tape (optional)
- C or D battery
- small metal objects (paper clips, thumbtacks, etc.)
- Scissors (or a wire stripping tool)
Fun project for kids of all ages.