Use ANY cross-stitch design. I’m loving this!
- 1 pound lump crabmeat, picked over for shells
- ½ cup saltine crumbs, divided
- 3 scallions, minced
- 2 tablespoons melted butter, plus 1 tablespoon softened butter
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 large egg yolk
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 3 teaspoons hot sauce
- 1½ teaspoons Old Bay seasoning
- Lemon wedges, for serving
You’ll need –
- Sand – sandbox or Craft Sand works best as it is generally a finer sand.
- Coloured Sand (you can either buy this or make it using the easy method found here).
- Fabric Protector Spray (we used Guardsman which cost under $4)
- Baking Paper
- Plastic containers to store your sand
- Glass Vase
Use acrylic paints and felt fabrics to make these cute heroes. Add a wire hanger and give to your favorite collector or little hero.
- Ham and American Cheese (or try other meats and cheeses)
- Plain or Pastry Dough
- Egg Yolk