Month: October 2013
4 or more pom-poms
1 Popsicle stick
2 wobbly eyes
Glue (white tacky glue will work, but hot glue is easier and faster)
Click HERE first, then click the link to down load the thermal book binding PDF. Genius!!
I think I’ll use a boxed spice cake mix for the cake and then go to the actual recipe starting here:
Caramel Cream Cheese Icing
- ¾ cup dark brown sugar
- ¼ cup heavy whipping cream
- 1½ cups plus 2 tablespoons butter, softened and divided
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 cups confectioners’ sugar
- ¼ cup butter
- ½ cup firmly packed brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons dark rum
- 2 tablespoons praline liqueur
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 3 large ripe bananas, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup pecan halves
What does the fox say? He says: Make me this hat!!
- 1 skein Vanna’s Choice in brick or other worsted weight yarn in a foxy color
- Small amount of white and dark gray yarn in same weight
- 5 mm (US H) crochet hook
- 4 mm (US G) crochet hook
- yarn needle
This pic was found on pinterest with no good link: SO lets make our own instructions.
Cut a mouse head shape into a cork board, card board, or foam core board. Cut a piece of black fabric or burlap into the same shape a little larger so you can wrap it around the edges. You’ll have to snip here and there around those bends and corners. Attach on the back side with hot glue or staples. Add a ribbon and cute label if desired, as shown. Start pinning those Disney collectibles on. Attach a soda tab on the back with hot glue for hanging!
Scout leaders: this could also work for a meeting activity. Make a different fun shape and add all those scout fun badges