Feelin’ funky? Try this warm tea, relax, and feel better.
- Ginger – 1 tbsp (grated)
- Freshly squeezed Lemon Juice – 1 tbsp
- Turmeric Powder – ⅛ tsp
- Mint leaves – 4
- Honey – 1 tbsp
- Water – 1 glass
Bigger is better? Sure is!
Spice up your dinner with this hearty soup!
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup chopped onion, (1/2-inch pieces)
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper, (1/2-inch pieces)
- 2 packages McCormick® Taco Seasoning Mix
- 2 cups beef stock
- 2 cups water
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can (14 1/2 ounces) petite diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1 cup crushed tortilla chips
Apply ink to a plastic stencil, spritz with water, then press onto your craft paper… Blot dry with a paper towel. When you remove the stencil, be prepared to be impressed!
Use hot glue to make realistic looking bugs – awesome!.. and creepy!