Fun gift for your favorite wine drinker!
Warm soup ready when you get home from work is a major win in my household!
Is it possible to be crafty AND classy? Yes!!!
Can’t find the perfect bin? Make it! Can’t afford the perfect bin? Make it yourself!
This project uses: 1/2 in. x 2 ft. x 5 ft. 19-Gauge Galvanized Steel Hardware Cloth
Remember these made from paper? Try this one with fabric – cute!
Enjoy this colorful fruity salad!
- 5 oz baby spinach
- 3 mandarin oranges (10 oz), peeled and segmented
- 3/4 cup pomegranate arils*
- 1 medium avocado , diced
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds , toasted
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 Tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 Tbsp sugar
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup light mayonnaise (tested with Hellman’s light)
- 1 1/2 Tbsp honey
- 1 Tbsp poppy seeds
- 1 Tbsp milk , if needed