Use binary code letters transferred to beads to make a personalized bracelet – great, fun keepsake for a science lesson!
Sew up some covers for all your mixing bowls!
Make them from scratch for the best fudgiest flavor!
- 3/4 cup dutch-processed cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2/3 cup butter, melted & divided (1/3 cup + 1/3 cup)
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/3 cup flour
- 2 cups chocolate chips
What a genius idea!
- 4 oz Plastic Souffle Cups
- Hole Punch
We found this pic on pinterest without any instructions. But we can do this! Attach 5 boards together into a birdhouse shape. Paint to match your space. Let dry and hang by your bedside. The cutest part is when you lay the current book you’re reading on top as a roof.
Peel and stick magnets onto the back of family photos. Cut into 4 pieces; hair, eyes, nose, and mouth. Have fun mixing and matching!
pic via pinterest
Fry for a crispy crunchy outside, or bake for a lighter version!
- 1 5oz can of crab meat, drained
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 green onion, finely sliced
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 18 won ton wrappers
- oil for frying