Seems simple – let’s try it!
Easy to make when you have the instructions laid out for you.
If you’ve got a black light – it makes this project even better! Try it!
- A glass or jar
- Shaving cream
- Glow in the dark or neon paint
- Souffle cups or similar
Check out this list of over 100 ideas!
- Flower arranging for kids
- Handprint flower wall art
- Make pompom chicks and bunnies
- Jump in muddy puddles
- Make some homemade gifts
- Make a spring lamb
- Spring yoga poses for kids
- Plant some seeds
- Make button biscuits
- Make a rainbow with post it notes
Click HERE for the entire list and LINKS to the instructions
Use a wood burning tool (or markers) to make each ‘card’. Then store them in a recycled can. Makes a fun gift!
Magical fairy lights for play time or party decor!