Fun for after school snacking or wrapped up all spooky-like for your party guests!
A very clever idea for a nice round pumpkin!
Click HERE for all the steps with photos!
- White Cake Mix, and ingredients to prepare
- Chocolate Cake Mix, and ingredients to prepare
- The Best Buttercream Frosting
- Wilton Color Right Food Coloring – Yellow
- Wilton Color Right Food Coloring – Pink
- Wilton Color Right Food Coloring – Blue
- Wilton Color Right Food Coloring – Black
- DIY Sprinkles – Green & Purple
- Decorating Bags
- Wilton 2D Frosting Tip
Gather a bunch of those lightweight foam or plastic pumpkins. Drill holes through the tops and bottoms. Layer the pumpkins onto long sticks of PVC or rope them together. Use faux greenery to hide any of your supports.
A flat foam pumpkin makes the head, a bag of chocolate M n’ M’s is the body and Sixlets are the arms and legs – cute!
So easy – so swirly!