Perfect to stash your essentials while you’re on the go!
- 1/2 yd fabric for the bag
- 1/2 yd fabric for the pockets & strap
- 1/2 yd By Annie’s flexible foam, fusible fleece, or other stabilizer
- 1 zipper, at least 6” long (for hidden cash pocket)
- 4’’ strip of hook tape (1/2 of a velcro set)
Click HERE for the instructions
Easy peasy – and when they get dirty, just run them through the dishwasher!
Click HERE for more ideas
Trash cans are so ugly – this project is perfect!
- 3/4″ Plywood sheet for the sides and bottom
- 1/2 ” Plywood for the drawer and body of tilt doors.
- 3/4″ Hardwood for drawer face and top.
- 14″ Full extension drawer glides.
- Knobs, Pulls, and Hinges.
Click HERE for the steps
You’re going to need stuff… and you don’t want to find yourself without the things you need – use a checklist! Like this one.
Hang a cool old ladder like in the pic to shelf your favorite books. Re-purpose with style!
pic via pinterest
Paint matte black and use white sticky-back vinyl lettering OR paint with black chalkboard paint and chalk up the lettering!