Try these for conversation starters or as writing prompts!
I’ve not checked these out yet – have you? Leave a comment to say if you really got paid!
If you’ve got some drama kings and queens in your group then a game of wink murder will keep them happy for hours!
How to play…
- One person, the ‘detective’, leaves the campfire so that they are out of earshot.
- The rest of the group choose one person to be the ‘murderer’. Everyone should know who this person is.
- The detective is invited back to join the circle to observe as a dramatic crime scene unfolds around them.
- The murderer ‘kills’ other members of the group by winking at them. If the victim sees the murderer winking at them they must ‘die’. This can be done as dramatically as the victim pleases! Or they can just close their eyes and let their head droop to the side.
- The detective must get to work quickly to figure out who the murderer is before the whole group has been eradicated! If they do this, then they win the game and a new detective is chosen.
- If the murderer manages to wipe out the whole group without being found out then they win the game and become the next detective.
More games HERE
Here’s a little indoor activity for when it gets too brisk out!
Click HERE for the collection of fall imagery to color
This is several activities in one, and the last one can be repeated in different ways over and over again!
- Scavenge for flat rocks.
- Paint different images on them.
- Sew a carrying bag.
- Decorate the bag.
- Pull out a rock at a time and create a story about the images you see. Fun!