Category: Breakfast – Eat it!
Yummo for sure!
If you didn’t get a waffle maker for the holidays, this recipe will entice you to get one!
Sooo easy – try it tomorrow morning!
Who new cottage cheese could make pancakes so fluffy?!
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 3/4 cup cooked oatmeal
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- butter, oil, or non-stick spray, as needed
- honey or maple syrup, garnish
- fruit preserves or whipped cream, garnish