Easy to make, easy to give!
Category: Gift it
Use a wood burning tool (or markers) to make each ‘card’. Then store them in a recycled can. Makes a fun gift!
Fun party idea – supply cards for guests to write encouraging messages. Enclose them in a trunk for the graduate!
Really just jewelry for your feet – but so so pretty!
- Approximately 85-inches Gold Chain 243.5 cm
- 6 4 mm jump rings
- Cutting pliers
- Jewelry pliers
- 2-inch eye pins
- Approximately 24 Beads
- 8.5 mm lobster claw clasps
When you’re not turning these into ornaments – glue one onto an encouraging card!
- Gel pen in various colors
- Perler beads in different colors:
- For the donuts: light brown, pastel pink, bright pink and blue
- For the melon: red, green, white and black
- Pre-made greeting cards or cardboard in pink
So, so pretty – I can’t wait to make a pair like this!
- 4″ piece of 20-gauge wire
- Round-nose pliers
- Flat-nose pliers
- Side-cutting pliers
- Charms and accent beads
- Size 19 knitting needles or a drum stick
Make a colorful set for your next game night!