We are LOVING this project – awesome!
- Tissue Paper
- Black Construction Paper
- Contact Paper
Make a lovely pendant with this technique!
- Polymer clay in a light enough color to make your transfer visible. (Like: Premo ecru)
- Laser jet images of your choice.
- Glaze or other sealer/finisher
- Mister bottle with water
- Jewelry findings of your choice to finish
Give your photos a new fun background – would be a really cute gift for loved ones!
Pool noodles are for so much more than summer fun!
- Work surface
- Pasta machine and/or brayer or acrylic rod
- Clay blade and/or craft knife
- Aluminum foil
- Rubber stamps, texture sheets, and/or other texturing tools
- Assorted sizes of drinking straws or small circle cutters
- Baking parchment or plain (unmarked) office paper
- Small ball-ended tool and #2 flat chisel “color shaper”/”clay shaper” (optional)
- Palette (or something else to mix paint on)
- Paper towels and water and/or rubbing alcohol
- Denim rag or other soft cloth
- Oven and associated tools (baking sheet, thermometer, oven mitt, etc.)