I would not have thought to use the supplies listed here – that’s why I’m sharing with you!
- cooking oil (we used canola, but vegetable would work well)
- blue food coloring
- large bottle (2 liter pop bottles work well, but we used a mouthwash bottle with a child-safe lid)
A live edge is when you preserve the natural shape of the tree/wood instead of cutting it off square or at an angle. And it’s super cool, in my book!
Leaf up a plain white tee or tank – cute!
- Silhouette Studio (there is a free version!) or any graphic software
- Tropical leaf or monstera.png images
- Printable Heat Transfer Material for Light Fabrics
- White cotton tank top or tee
- Scrap fabric
- Ironing board
This is really cool art – done by elementary students – NEAT!