There’s no dinner dilemma with this recipe!
Category: Dinner – Eat it!
Fast and flavorful!
Make this your next addition to the potluck!
Fresh fruit salad is where it’s at, people!!
OMG so amazing – you gotta try these!
- 1 1/2 lbs russet potatoes, scrubbed and sliced into quarter inch coins
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp dried rosemary leaves
- scant 1/2 tsp ground thyme
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 5 slices thick cut bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled
- sour cream, or Greek yogurt, to taste
- pico de gallo, to taste
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced optional
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh cilantro leaves
Perfect for spring or summer lunches!
- 1 (5 oz.) can chunk light tuna, well drained (4 oz. dry weight)
- 1 cup fresh baby spinach, roughly chopped
- 1/3 cup plain Greek yogurt (see notes)
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 roma tomato, seeded and chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper