Start now, make enough to cover your tree – or give as gifts!
Category: Knit / Crochet
I adapted a pixel sheep into this cute crocheted baby blanket. I followed a generic corner to corner crochet method than you can find HERE.
I used Redheart super saver yarn in “Perfect Pink” for the background and some white, black and grey yarn that I had on hand for the sheep.
Once the sheep was crocheted, I just kept going with the pink until I felt it was a good size, and just for reference the blanket is 39 ‘squares’ across. Each square is roughly an inch give or take.
Even though there was a lot of changing colors, which can get a bit annoying (to be honest)… It was a fun project overall, and so rewarding as the image comes together.
Another doitandhow original 🙂
Crochet this happy rainbow in a day – then give it to your favorite toddler for fun, safe play!
1 pack Lion Brand Yarn Bonbons in Beach (100% Cotton yarn; fingering weight), which comes with 8 mini skeins.
US size F (3.75 mm) crochet hook
So beautiful and bright!
Not a bit spooky!
- Worsted-Weight Yarn
- Knit Picks Comfy Worsted in Black
- Knit Picks Comfy Worsted in Peapod
- C (2.75mm) crochet hook
- Yarn/Darning needle
- Locking Stitch Markers (optional)
I’m really diggin’ this pattern!
- US H (5.00 mm) crochet hook
- Worsted/ medium/ size #4 weight yarn
- 2 – 5 colors
- I used Lion Brand Basic Stitch
- Approx 52 oz/ 2770 yds
- Needle to weave in your ends
Cute – love these!
- US (2.00 mm) crochet hook
- Size 10 crochet thread
- 2 colors (less than 1 oz each)
- Like Aunt Lydia’s Crochet Thread
- Needle that will weave in your ends
- Jump rings
- Metal french hooks
- Jewelry pliers
- Fabric stiffener