This project uses a plastic jar lid for the sturdiness of the base.
Category: Knit / Crochet
Love the flat pink noses on these – makes a perfect spot for kisses!
- Knit Picks Wool of the Andes Superwash Bulky in (A) Blossom Heather, (B) Oyster Heather, and (C) Mineral Heather [nose, main body and spots, respectively]
- Furls Alpha Series olivewood crochet hook size G (4.0mm) or G+ (4.5mm)
- 10mm plastic snap-in eyes
- Yarn/tapestry needle
- Sewing pins (optional)
- Stitch marker (like a small scrap of yarn)
We all know that one person who needs a chill pill – wouldn’t it be funny to gift them this little cutie?!
- 3.25mm hook
- Medium/4 Yarn in Red and White
- Fiberfill/Polyfil stuffing
- Stitch Marker
- Embroidery needle (Optional)
- Safety Eyes (8 mm – 12 mm Optional)
If this color combo is too bright, think about alternating just 2 colors in kind of a checkerboard pattern, or light to dark in an ombre effect. Love it!
Make your own and save!
- Soft fuzzy yarn labeled size 5 Bulky (such as Bernat Pipsqueak or Red Heart Buttercup)
- US size 9 Needles
- Large eye blunt needle for sewing seams
I recently joined a craft page on Facebook – if you’re a sewer, knitter or crocheter you might want to check it out HERE!
One of the Australian member’s son has written a thank you –
OMG – I LOVE him!!!!
Approx 120 g size 4 yarn in main color (I used I Love this Yarn in Brown)
Small amount of Ivory worsted weight
Crochet Hook in Size 3.75
15mm safety eyes