Give each child a set of ears, eyes and a nose.. their job is to find a perfect leaf ‘head’ and then glue all onto paper. Fall fun!
Made from dollar store picture frames – genius!
Use those seams you were going to pitch to make cute little denim trees!
- Seams, hems and stitched denim trim from old jeans.
- Hot glue gun – Strong clear glue and pins.
- Cardboard – like a cardboard base from a frozen pizza. Any scrap cardboard packaging will do. As long as it is not too thick as you will need to bend the cardboard.
- Twigs to use as trunks
- Woodslices for the base
This guy is great for hugs!
These cute little fellas will guard your gifts!
- Logs with a diameter of at least 2.5cm.
- Felt or Felted sweater scraps
- Faux sheepskin/fur.
- Cream felt balls for the nose or a wooden bead would work just as well
- Silver craft bell for the hat