Perfect decor for your basement hang out or makes a neat wedding gift!
Category: Drink It
Feelin’ funky? Try this warm tea, relax, and feel better.
- Ginger – 1 tbsp (grated)
- Freshly squeezed Lemon Juice – 1 tbsp
- Turmeric Powder – ⅛ tsp
- Mint leaves – 4
- Honey – 1 tbsp
- Water – 1 glass
It’s a classic – try it again!
Whether you have a pitcher that holds your add-ins down the center or just plop them into your cup of water – you should try these recipes!
- 25-30 dried blue pea flowers
- 2 ½ cups of boiling water
- 2 cups of lemon juice (about 10 – 12 lemons)
- 1 ½ cups of sugar (white or brown sugar will work)
- Regular crushed ice (or shaved ice)
- Crushed magic ice
- ¼ cup – ⅓ cup lemon syrup per drink
- Club soda to top
- Vodka (for the adults, of course)
- Purple luster dust (optional)
Click HERE for the instructions
Layer in: 1 1/2 oz Pear Vodka, 3 oz Pineapple Juice and 1 oz Cranberry Juice