This is so different – love it!
Category: Around the house
This is an oldie, but goodie – Simple grey duct tape makes an impressive Medieval doorway.
Click HERE for the original post
Match your felt to your decor for the perfect announcement or greeting!
- Frame with about a 11″x14″ opening, or smaller.
- Felt in the color of your choice
- Wooden Dowels
- Hot glue gun and glue
- Hacksaw to cut dowels to size (if needed)
- Quartet Letters (check your local craft or business supply store)
Just like in the movie – Perfect for a theme night!
- glass cloche (in pic: 6″ across, 8″ tall)
- hot glue or regular strong bonding glue
- 1 clear pushpin
- 1 fresh rose, cut to fit into cloche
- mini battery operated lights
Upcycle old skateboard trucks into coat hangers, simply by screwing them to a wall – genius!
Take a bottle cap and punch holes into it. Cut the vertical wires first and gather them at top as in photo. Form into birdhouse shape, then add more wires around horizontally. Spray black or another color to match your decor. Cute little decoration!
pic via flikr
No sew craft for Easter or Spring – would also be a cute as a monogram for a little girl’s room!
- 10 x 10 inch burlap canvas
- white lace
- Heat ‘n Bond Ultrahold
- parchment paper
- 1/4 inch wide ribbon
- hot glue gun and gluesitcks
Click HERE for the instructions and pattern