You’ll need paper, tape, scissors and a marble – that’s it!
Purr-fect way to re-use an old towel!
- an old towel you can fold in half or into a third (like I did), make sure you use one that will look ok in your living room if you plan on hanging it in plain sight
- some zpagetti yarn or other yarn that is strong enough to hold the whole thing (including your cat) up
- a crochet hook
- a pair of scissors (a knife is optional)
- a big comb for making the tassels, but you could just as easily use your hands
- elastic bands for the tassels
- a coffee table you can hang the hammock from
- if you can’t attach the hammock to something underneath the table, you will have to put 4 sufficiently strong hooks into the bottom of your table or into the sides of its legs